 Off-Topic / Fun / 7441
Re: I'm Snotty Gizzardsquirt!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 20:40:26 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Schuler writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Matthew Gerber writes:
I get a kick out of the random generators out there. I've compiled links to
some here. Enjoy!

The Sopranos Mob Name Generator (I love this one):
http://www.rickmelfi.com/sopranos.html

That's pretty funny (I'm The Bishop), but that's got to be the most
annoying pop-up I've seen in weeks.

    Dave!

My wife is Dreamboat (hubba-hubba), my son is Heartbreaker (keep your
daughters away).  Me?  Ummmmm, errrr, The Abalone.  Can I get a recount?

The Abalone Dragmud McNab Dorkey Gigglebrain Brus Dalos

I can't keep track...

The Corsair