 Off-Topic / Fun / 7403
Re: I'm Snotty Gizzardsquirt!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 01:38:36 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Ross Crawford writes:

The following is an excerpt from a children's book, "Captain Underpants and
the Perilous Plot of Professor Poopypants", by Dave Pilkey. The evil
Professor forces everyone to assume new names. Lest we take ourselves too
seriously, take a moment to find your new name and wear it with humour for
the day...

Use the third letter of your first name to determine your NEW first name:

Use the second letter of your last name to determine the first half of your
NEW last name:

Use the fourth letter of your last name to determine the second half of your
NEW last name:

Regards

ROSCO

To whom it may concern,

I am writting this letter in protest to your extremely unfair methodology
for determining a name from the book "Captain Underpants and the Perilous
Plot of Professor Poopypants".

It is uniformly worng to exclude those people who have first names with 2 or
less letters, and last names with less than 4 letters. It is especially
tragic when you consider those with first names like J.R., as there is no
period in your name key for them to apply.

I must insist that this matter is rectified at once, or I will be forced to
take drastic actions, including but not limited to: boycotting your books,
boycotting other books by the same publisher, boycotting bookstores all
together, and of course, my eventual suicide.

Sincerely,
Falafel Girdlemouth