 Off-Topic / Fun / 7447
Re: I'm Snotty Gizzardsquirt!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 20:54:59 GMT

Dave Schuler wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Matthew Gerber writes:
I get a kick out of the random generators out there. I've compiled links to
some here. Enjoy!

The Sopranos Mob Name Generator (I love this one):
http://www.rickmelfi.com/sopranos.html

  That's pretty funny (I'm The Bishop), but that's got to be the most
annoying pop-up I've seen in weeks.

I'm not sure what the popup is, but that site is locking my Netscape on
my Linux machine solid. The site doesn't lock up, but it doesn't do
anything either when I use Netscape from my AIX machine.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com