 Off-Topic / Fun / 6438
Re: Herring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 07:48:40 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Selçuk Göre writes:

Erik Olson wrote:

Mm! Herring for breakfast. A penguin's favorite holiday!

Fish for breakfast? Oh my!..:-)

I love fish but... I think we have completely different habits
(cultural?) for breakfast.

Erik's penchant is... how shall I say it... well, atypical.  Now MY favorite
breakfast would be Brie cheese (must contain at least 62 percent fat) and
chocolate (I'm not picky here-- Hershey's will do).  Unfortunately I can't have
them often or else I couldn't fit through the door!

Maggie C.