 Off-Topic / Fun / 10021
Re: Herring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 03:44:06 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Erik Olson writes:
It's that time of year when I post of herring.

Ekastor! On my second trip to the supermarket in Wisconsin with my niece to
buy last minute items, I picked up a jar of herring. The selection was very
poor, I was accused of being some kind of Scandinavian, and only later was
it discovered that the jar was in fact ruined!

You didn't get what you searched for?  Must have been a red herring.  Or
maybe when you asked for more they didn't understand because they were hard
of herring?

If I just triggered a fishy-pun-fest, I'm gonna make like a grunion and run...

-->Bruce<--