 Off-Topic / Fun / 10077
Re: Herring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 02:11:45 GMT

Yes, I really do like herring. I will even eat it much more than once a year if
offered. I will eat it with plain toothpicks, with green stuffed olives, on a
cracker, on buttered toast, piled on potato slices, marinated in mustard,
served with sardines, chopped with chives, even on cold boiled eggs!

Of all the fishies in the sea, herring's the one for me! What about you?

(actually there is a tin of sardines calling to me from the cupboard but only
because there is no herring in the house.)

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:

Please forgive me if I choose not to put this particular link in the
off-topic.fun front page...

I'll leave it to the off-topic.food curator (oh wait, there is no
off-topic.food?)

-Erik