 Off-Topic / Fun / 6419
Re: Herring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 11:45:30 GMT

Erik,

Show me leftover pizza, and I would drop the whole penguin act!

On the other hand: I was in Nova Scotia, and was offered smoked salmon as • a
pizza topping. That was *so* good!

Not so good: I have never seen so many brussels sprouts served as in this • past
week (it must be a Hanukkah thing.) I have eaten at least a year's worth • of
brussels sprouts. Ech!

Now that is something to get sickened over!

Scott does the Village Inn pizza deliver? At this hour? (not that I'm • anywhere
near there)

Hmm... I think they close up shop around 10 or 11PM EST. I can check if they
deliver over there for you, but I am sure the delivery charge is pretty
steep! : )

Scott S.
--
Want LEGO Elements at Great Prices?