 Off-Topic / Fun / 6439
Re: Top 1000 noisemakers (was: Re: Posting frequency?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 19:22:02 GMT

Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G6r00q.8MJ@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.people, Steve Bliss writes:
2749 Shiri Dori
3140 Frank Filz
4389 Steve Bliss
5925 Todd Lehman
6302 Larry Pieniazek

Oh, geez.  I had no idea.  I think I'll shut up now.

Heeeheeee... I mean, c'mon, Steve, you even surpassed me!!

Yeah, Steve, and we all know how hard that is to do!! :D

(I'll spare my next logical comment, because I fear my life when I get back to
Boston)

Then again,
you've posting here from the start, IIRC?...

I believe he has.

xpost: ot.fun

-Tim