 Off-Topic / Fun / 5916
Re: level of interest in 7151 / Sith ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 02:04:48 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Steve Chapple writes:
It's too bad the "LEGO market" is so small - Our system has generated
a 400%/annum (it's my job to improve that) rate of return on the
commodities we trade, and it would be great to include LEGO.  8-)

The day that I wake up and hear Lego 'futures' being quoted on CNNfn or CNBC, I
think I'm gonna turn off the tellie and go back to bed. ;)   and all I was
trying to do was make the buying and selling of clearanced Legos a more
efficient operation. geez...

Ray Sanders
lego commodity trader #124

SRC