 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8286
Re: level of interest in 7151 / Sith ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 23:34:19 GMT

Ray Sanders <rsanders@svic.net> wrote in message
news:G1yrn3.GBE@lugnet.com...
I'm curious what level of interest there currently is in the 7151 Sith • (aka
gray plates pack). I'm keeping my eyes on a small pile of them (about 20) • that
are being clearanced. Is there an excess of supply or demand at the • momment ? If
demand, at what price ?

Also, the same question applies to the 5976 (River Expedition). Is there
something about this set that is particularly desirable parts wise ?

Ray Sanders
lugnet #124

Depending on how much of a discount we're talking about here, I may be
interested in a couple 5976's.