 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8304
Re: level of interest in 7151 / Sith ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 22:19:18 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jeff Shiner writes:

I am interested in buying a LARGE number of these kits... for the gray plates
in particular... but I like the corner slopes as well.  They have tons of them
here in Canada but they are usually only marked down 20%.

What would I be willing to pay???   Since I am here in Canada (eh) shipping is
always a concern so, I'd be willing to pay $14.00US each as long as shipping
was included.  I don't want the box or the instructions, just the parts...
ship by ground and the shipping should be pretty cheap... probably $2.00 each
or so I'm guessing.

Anyways... if you or anyone else are interested just send me an e-mail.

Thanks,
-Jeff

Well, I can't get them for that low prices, I've been offered the 7151 for
150DKK if I take a lot of them, also I've been offered the 7171 for 420DKK if
I take a lot of them (DKK=Danish Kroner) as you can see the 150DKK is nowhere
near 12$, but perhaps the 7171 is interesting, looks like there's quite a lot
of parts in them. Being located in Denmark, shipping will almost certainly be
a killer though....
Anyway, that's what I can offer:)
Regards
John