 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8285
Re: level of interest in 7151 / Sith ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 23:18:20 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ray Sanders writes:
I'm curious what level of interest there currently is in the 7151 Sith (aka
gray plates pack). I'm keeping my eyes on a small pile of them (about 20) that
are being clearanced. Is there an excess of supply or demand at the momment ?
If demand, at what price ?

Clearanced at what price?  I think demand varies on the 7151.  I'm not sure
about parts American, but around here (Canada), you can't turn around without
seeing a 7151 at full price.  So in one sense, there's an excess of supply.
However, it seems that as soon as these enter a heavy discount, they disappear
fast.

For myself, I'd consider paying 50% list for them, and would get as many as
were offered at more than 60% off.

More bluntly:
  Anyone willing to sell any quantity of 7151's for US $10 each, is welcome to
contact me, and I'll buy them. (assuming shipping cost et al is reasonable)

There.  Now the market has a minimum value established for a while.  :)

James