 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8289
Re: level of interest in 7151 / Sith ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 01:51:20 GMT

$10 + 3 cents tax + shipping???

I'll swing by Wal-Mart and see if the price has dropped from $15...

Paul Sinasohn

More bluntly:
Anyone willing to sell any quantity of 7151's for US $10 each, is welcome to
contact me, and I'll buy them. (assuming shipping cost et al is reasonable)

There.  Now the market has a minimum value established for a while.  :)

James