 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8290
Re: Looking for a staircase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 08:04:30 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Andrew Krug writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, David Jolley writes:
I am in desperate need of one black staircase with solid sides, as used in
6082 (fire breathing fortress). Can anyone help?!!

David

is that the spiral staircase or is it straight?  I have a spiral staircase.
Email me at akrug@oz-online.net if you're interested.

Andy

It was the straight one I'm after, but it looks like I've now got one on the
way to me. Thanks anyway.