 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8306
Re: level of interest in 7151 / Sith ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 22:45:22 GMT

John,

Can you get hold of any of the Lego Soccer/Football Lights set? It is #3313.

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, John Jensen writes:

Well, I can't get them for that low prices, I've been offered the 7151 for
150DKK if I take a lot of them, also I've been offered the 7171 for 420DKK if
I take a lot of them (DKK=Danish Kroner) as you can see the 150DKK is nowhere
near 12$, but perhaps the 7171 is interesting, looks like there's quite a lot
of parts in them. Being located in Denmark, shipping will almost certainly be
a killer though....
Anyway, that's what I can offer:)
Regards
John