 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8287
8286  |  8288
Subject:
Flight Deck opens on BrickBay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 00:08:34 GMT

G'day folks,

(Y'know, even I'm beginning to regard these messages as spam,
but here it is anyway...)

I have just opened a new store on BrickBay:  the Flight Deck.
On it you will only find sets, largely MISB, one owner.
Set themes are:

- Pirates
- Trains
- Ninja
- Space Port
- Outback
- Divers
- Western
- Space
- Adventurer

Check it out at your leisure.

Thanx,
KDJ
Kyle D. Jackson, LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada