 Off-Topic / Fun / 4138
Re: Newest cars from Detroit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 04:16:15 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeremy Spin writes:
Being the Hummer fan I am
How was the GM HUMMER H2 up close & personal?  I think that AM General
should not have sold the Hummer to GM (I own a Chevy Truck) because they will

It was a nice design and I like it. I would never pay $80,000+ for an H1 (the
new name for Hummer), but I would gladly pay the estimated $40,000 for an H2.
I like Hummers, but they are too rough and un-civilian. I have a friend who
owns a red convertible model (and, among his collection of automotbiles is the
Italian version of the Hummer, a Lamborgini LM0002). Boy does it get tons of
stares, but it is not very comfortable or stable.

fit it in an SUV class (where it does not belong) The best thing about the
Hummer is "Not everyone has one (a real one)"  Not like the X~Cab trucks.

Where do you live? The vehicle is an everyday site in Miami.

J.W.Hummer
                       www.geocities.com/spincity999