 Off-Topic / Fun / 4074
Re: Newest cars from Detroit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 21:24:22 GMT

Trust me. The Smart may be ugly, but compared to the Multipla...

You are 100% right !
The Multipla is probably the ugliest car of the new millenium and what is worse
it come from a country (Italy) that has always been known as the land of nice
styling for car, fashion etc.
And I think it will take more than the whole millenium to do something worse.
But marketwise it seems to be successfull, at least here in Italy

Marco