 Off-Topic / Fun / 4056
Re: Newest cars from Detroit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 13:38:31 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jasper Janssen writes:
On Wed, 12 Jan 2000 03:21:32 GMT, "Mark Herzberg" <carorvan@aol.com>
wrote:

I like ugly. Like the Isuzu VEHICross.

Tell me how you feel about the FIAT Multipla.

Despite quite liking most Fiats, or at least not minding them, this
has _got_ to be the ugliest car ever invented.

The sheer horror of seeing one on the streets, which means it actually
_sold_ at least one, is indelibly burnt into my mind.

Jasper

That reminds me of a car my father told me about:  The Marlin.  It was produced
in the '60s or '70s, and he told me about some party or event he went to where
they were giving away one as a door prize.  He said no one entered the contest
because it was so ugly!  :)

Jeff