 Off-Topic / Fun / 3942
3941  |  3943
Subject:
Keep Quotes'r'Us running! (was: Re: Good Luck everyone)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 02:57:57 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Tim Courtney writes:
On Fri, 31 Dec 1999 18:21:05 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:
(Is Quotes 'R' Us Y2K compliant? Do you have your compliance statement
on file somewhere? If you send me a quote tomorrow that I've read
before, I'm going to want my money back! :-) )

Yeah, it better be compliant.  That has got to be one of the funniest
sites I've seen in a long time.  Keep it coming, Matt!

Yep, it's basically the only e-mail I'm getting - helps me feel
not-so-useless ;-)

Don't let it stop - It's the best!

<for the clue impaired, it's a free service>

LOL! I like that one :)

Me too...