 Off-Topic / Fun / 3935
Re: Good Luck everyone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 17:28:57 GMT

Bram Lambrecht <braml@juno.com> wrote:
I don't know about you, but I expect it to be the biggest non-event of
the century.

I agree (and so far evidence does too). But in a lot of cases, it's not
because the whole thing was a hoax, as some will now have you believe, but
because a lot of people did a lot of work getting systems up to date.