 Off-Topic / Fun / 3932
Re: Good Luck everyone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 07:40:17 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
NO WAY, it's DISASTER in the making! You wanna see an already manifested
bug with serious, dare I say it, GALACTIC consequences? Go here:

http://www.startrek.com/brf/quadrant.asp?ssector=VOYupcoming.asp

Now, Paramount may have fixed it by the time you view this, but it was
showing the air information for next week's episode as:

         Fair Haven
         Production 931
         First Air Date: 1/1/1900
         Stardate Unknown

LOL As of 11:20 pm PST Thursday night, they still haven't fixed it! That was
fun to see.

That show is schlocky, but I found that particular bit amusing.

Conan O'Brien once asked Kate Mulgrew if she resented the fact that now that
they've got a woman "behind the wheel" of a ship why the shows creators chose
to get her lost.

Time travel is a bit overworked in the ST universe but this!!!

You could say that again. But wait for reruns.

FYI that is a publicly accessible link that I found in a news story and
I reviewed the TOU on the site,  there's nothing about not posting links
or not posting excerpts for editorial or review purposes. :-)

I'm glad you put that part in, given our recent discussion about what Lego
stuff you can reproduce and can't. But once a subject has made the news,
that's just about it. But I ain't out to rock this boat.[1]

-Tom McD.
when replying, look out for inferior quality Shepherd's Pie made with spamcake
at the Renaissance Pleasure Faire.

The San Francisco Bay Area Users Group
http://www.baylug.org

[1] Isn't it interesting that you don't really need a license to be in "the
media"... you just have to often sell your soul.[2]
[2] But I digress... often.