 Off-Topic / Fun / 3964
Re: Good Luck everyone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 16:36:23 GMT

Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote:
Yeah, it better be compliant.  That has got to be one of the funniest
sites I've seen in a long time.  Keep it coming, Matt!

:) Thanks, I'm glad you like it.

It _really_ needs some updating; one of my new year's resolutions should be
to put in some serious overhaul work. (Hall of Fame hasn't been updated in
years, and we're several thousand quotes behind on the incoming queue....)