 Off-Topic / Fun / 4002
Re: Good Luck everyone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 15:54:09 GMT

On Tue, 4 Jan 2000 14:30:36 GMT, "Scott E. Sanburn"
<ssanburn@cleanweb.net> wrote:

Well, I have been going nuts on all the people that were stocking up
water, etc. My mom even did that! (30+ Gallons!) My boss Steve isn't the

Bath-tubs, meet Mr Tap.

I even forgot to do _that_...

most technical person in the world, he has a hard time logging in in the
morning, but Detroit Edison has never been exactly a world class
electricity supplier, and we have invested around $14,000 in the past
year on upgrades to the server, etc.

See? Edison strikes again! (see .debate ;) )

Jasper