 Off-Topic / Fun / 3929
Re: Good Luck everyone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 05:52:55 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Bram Lambrecht writes:
"Shiri" <shirid@hotmail.com> writes:
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to offer some good luck on surviving the next few days!
What with bug 2000 and all, who knows...

I don't know about you, but I expect it to be the biggest non-event of
the century.

-Shiri who's gonna spend the new year baby-sitting :-(

I hope you're getting paid well...
--Bram

Well if something DOES happen we ("we" meaning the west coast of North America)
will be the last to know....so if something happens in Sidney Australia my
family has plenty of time to grab food, gas, candles, and a makeshift bomb
shelter Until the International Dateline gets to us!
:-D
So we will watch all you East coaster's, and Centraler's get fried!!! While we
hunker quite comfortably in our bunker!!!

Erin
--
Quote of the day from Erin "I'm somewhere where I don't know where I am!".