 Off-Topic / Fun / 3933
Re: Good Luck everyone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 15:22:23 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Bram Lambrecht writes:
"Shiri" <shirid@hotmail.com> writes:
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to offer some good luck on surviving the next few days!
What with bug 2000 and all, who knows...

I don't know about you, but I expect it to be the biggest non-event of
the century.

The only virus I'm worried about is the Stupid People virus.  Looting,
crazies, 2 million people picking up their phone at 12:01 to make sure it
works, etc.  You know, that Stupid People virus...

(not quite as tongue-in-cheek as I might like)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/