 Off-Topic / Fun / 3995
Re: Good Luck everyone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 11:38:34 GMT

On Mon, 3 Jan 2000 18:53:52 GMT, "Scott E. Sanburn"
<ssanburn@cleanweb.net> wrote:

It's called, the boss calling you into his office, saying,

Yah, I figured that was probably it. That was just my bit of rant for
the day.

I didn't at home, or anywhere else. But when your boss calls, you don't
go into the arguments and tirades.

I haven't been able to get a Y2K problem while trying..

barney:~$ uptime
10:32am  up 47 days, 11:36,  1 user,  load average: 0.08, 0.02, 0.01
barney:~$ date
Tue Jan  4 10:32:52     2000
barney:~$ uname -a
Linux barney 2.0.34 #2 Mon Dec 21 22:07:56 1998 i386 unknown
barney:~$

(amittedly, not trying very hard.. but I didn't upgrade anything for
it, left everything running, etc..)

Jasper