 Off-Topic / Fun / 3928
Re: Good Luck everyone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 05:17:40 GMT

"Shiri" <shirid@hotmail.com> writes:
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to offer some good luck on surviving the next few days!
What with bug 2000 and all, who knows...

I don't know about you, but I expect it to be the biggest non-event of
the century.

-Shiri who's gonna spend the new year baby-sitting :-(

I hope you're getting paid well...
--Bram

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
Try it today - there's no risk!  For your FREE software, visit:
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.