 Off-Topic / Fun / 3941
Re: Happy rollover!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 02:51:09 GMT

Erin Windross wrote:

I'm just glad that the computers aren't going to party like it's eighteen
ninety nine!
:-)

Erin

Drat! I was hoping the two older computers would die so I can get some
decent machines here at AEI! :)

Scott S.
Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net
Systems Administrator/CAD Operator-Affiliated Engineers ->
http://www.aeieng.com
Home Page -> http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html