 Off-Topic / Fun / 3945
Re: Happy rollover!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 03:49:11 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jasper Janssen writes:

It's happened, the world hasn't fallen down.

Well it hasn't happened here yet, so don't spoil the fun ;-)
Still an hour and 12 minutes to go...

So I guess wishing y'all a happy and safe not-the-new-millennium is
safe now. Happy not-the-new-millennium!

You too!

(Hey, notice your message was posted in the year 2000 - guess Todd's server is
Y2K compatible...)

-Shiri