 Off-Topic / Fun / 3972
Re: Happy rollover!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 18:14:54 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote:

Drat! I was hoping the two older computers would die so I can get some
decent machines here at AEI! :)

Yeah, but if they, um, "fail" anyhow, who's gonna be the wiser for it?  :)

Not That I'm Advocating Anything Immoral.

best,

LFB

LOL! I wish. No, they are working fine, so no Y2K here. My co-worker
said about the same thing though... Hmm... :)

Scott S.
Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net
Systems Administrator/CAD Operator-Affiliated Engineers ->
http://www.aeieng.com
Home Page -> http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html