 Off-Topic / Fun / 3973
Re: My complaint about Jasper Janssen (SPOILER)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 18:40:39 GMT

Frank Filz wrote:

Is your note
about the 1st sentence in the 2nd paragraph relating to the text you
posted?

Yes. Specifically, repeating it for the benefit of others:

"Jasper's cronies are often caught trying to force us to do things or
take stands against our will."

Jasper's cronies in this context are the mean nasty big government
statists...