 Off-Topic / Fun / 3987
Re: My complaint about Jasper Janssen (SPOILER)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 02:29:19 GMT

On Mon, 3 Jan 2000 18:11:29 GMT, Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com>
wrote:

Heh heh. I've used that site (or something like it) before. Is your note
about the 1st sentence in the 2nd paragraph relating to the text you
posted? I don't know if you noticed that each time you update the URL
given, that you get a different letter.

Indeed it does. Second paragraph:

" Take a good, close look at yourself, Jasper. What you'll probably
find is that you're ornery. He maintains a cozy relationship with wild
brown-nosing porn stars. "

So, Larry.. why was it my name in particular that you entered into
that form? <grin>

Jasper