 Off-Topic / Fun / 3971
Re: My complaint about Jasper Janssen (SPOILER)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 18:11:29 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

SPOILER WARNING...

(as seen on RTL:
http://www-csag.cs.uiuc.edu/individual/pakin/complaint?title=Lord&firstname=Jasper&middlename=&lastname=Janssen&suffix=&sex=m&shorttype=f&pgraphs=3
note particularly the first sentence of the second paragraph)

Heh heh. I've used that site (or something like it) before. Is your note
about the 1st sentence in the 2nd paragraph relating to the text you
posted? I don't know if you noticed that each time you update the URL
given, that you get a different letter.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com