 Off-Topic / Fun / 3859
Re: **Bad Trader??**
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 1999 08:55:11 GMT

Jasper Janssen wrote:

On Thu, 23 Dec 1999 17:49:16 GMT, John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net>
wrote:

I think you *are* mixing up Todd and God .....or are you? [1]

[1] "TDWH"?? [3]

Todd-weh? Is that acro ever mentioned in the bible?

I don't know, but I'm sure I've heard those syllables on "Teletubbies"
or out of a "Furby."  Eh-oh!  Todd-weh!  Eeny-oony-wanah!  (A chewed 2x8
blue beam with white-out on one side to the person who can identify that
last line!)

[3] Please, only Biblical scholars try and figure that one out.

Oops.

I'm a scholar, but I'm not a Biblical one, rather merely one of epic
proportions...

egotistically,

LFB