 Off-Topic / Fun / 2953
Re: **Bad Trader??**
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 19:30:21 GMT

Ben Gatrelle wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
<clip>
But it doesn't matter whether Todd exists or not. It only matters that
the LUGNET universe has been in existence since I can't remember
when(1), and that checks mailed to Todd's address get cashed, and that
packages sometimes come from that address bearing goodies.

Whether Todd exists or not is irrelevant. He happens to be a simpler
explanation for these events than any other one I could devise, but
still.

1 - life BL (Before Lugnet) is starting to fade away from memory. It's
so much NICER here.

Maybe Todd is like Susan Williams!?!

Wow.  Just did the big 360.  I'm having deja vu all over again;-)

-John

Ben