 Off-Topic / Fun / 3828
Re: **Bad Trader??**
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 17:49:16 GMT

Sproaticus wrote:

Johannes Keukelaar wrote:
"JS" == Sproaticus  <jsproat@io.com> writes:
JS> No no no no...  Susan Williams is the evil Anti-Todd.  The
JS> difference is blindingly obvious: Susan Williams uses a signature
JS> stamp, while Todd doesn't.
<serious>I've heard that name bandied about before (Susan Williams,
that is.), in all kinds of insinuating places. Did she suggest she was
working for TLC but wasn't? That's the impression I get. Anyone care
to enlighten a poor newcomer?</serious>

*ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding*

ANNOUNCER:  I'm sorry, but the proper question is, "who is Suzanne *Rich*?"
Don Pardo, why don't you tell Johannes what he could've won?

DON:  You might have won...a year's supply of Lego Wax.  A seventeen-volume
set of the Encyclopedia Legomaniaca!  A certificate releasing you from a
session of verbal abuse from a Toys 'R' Us employee!  Aaaaannnd a deluxe
paper-plate and plasticware setting for eight.

ANNOUNCER:  Thank you Don.  And thank you Johannes for playing LEGGO MY LEGO!
;-)

Suzanne Rich is Todd's SO, works in the MIT Media Lab, is a Lego Fellow, and
designs fantastically cool minifig-scale wheelchairs.  (1)

Suzanne Williams is a fictional (?) figurehead for The Lego Company's Public
Relations Department, and answers every letter written to Lego.

Suzanne Sommers just recently denied ever undergoing plastic surgery.  Which
just goes to show, you can't believe *everything* you read on the Internet.

??!!

Suzie Q is just a song.  Don't read too much from it.

I thought it was a snack cake.  Not to be confused with Lazy Susan, who can spin
quite a tale.  "Q", however, is like a God, but not *the* God, who is not to be
confused with Todd.  He's just a layman.

Oh, and while we're on the subject of enlightenment, who the
MegaBloks is this Todd fellow?

Todd is.

Todd was at the dawn of LUGNET, and Todd will be at the setting of LUGNET.
Todd makes the server come up, and makes the spammers go down.

Todd is the reason and arbiter of all LUGNET traffic.

Todd can answer your questions, heal your cookie woes, and snarf garlic
pickles like no one else.  Todd exhibits the paragon of unshavenness.

Todd gives us LUGNET from the depths of his own pockets.

Todd is.

I think you *are* mixing up Todd and God .....or are you? [1]

"Is this heaven?"
"No, LUGNET" [2]

{;^D John

[1] "TDWH"?? [3]
[2] Apologizes to Ray Kinsella
[3] Please, only Biblical scholars try and figure that one out.

Cheers,
- jsproat

1.  http://www.baseplate.com/ideas/minifig-scale/injured/index.html , accessed
from http://www.baseplate.com/ideas/minifig-scale/index.html .  Really cool
stuff!

"Hello.  My name is Jeremy, and I'm a...a brick chewer."
  (in unison) "Hi, Jeremy."