 Off-Topic / Fun / 2960
Re: The existence of Todd (was Re: **Bad Trader??**
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 09:50:01 GMT

James Brown wrote:

I don't believe in the before-Lugnet.  I think this whole "RTL" thing is an
urban legend.  I mean, everyone has a story like this one.  'I knew someone
who knows this guy who reads RTL...' but when you try to follow the chain
back, it eventually disappears.

Piffle. I was just there today. If you made a map of the area it would
be marked "Here there be larval flamers".

We may WISH RTL went away but it's still there, like a bad penny, it
keeps coming back.

Now, is it a sin to go slumming to RTL?

lugnet.