 Off-Topic / Fun / 2938
Re: **Bad Trader??**
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 10:28:18 GMT

Look. For people that consider what I say sufficient proof, Todd exists.
I say so. I claim to have met him AND Suz multiple times.

Sometimes he even gave me things to share with the rest of you, like the
seeds of the various Jambalaya boxes (which seem to have taken "go forth
and multiply" to heart). I'm still hoping for golden plates, although I
did get some trans yellow ones from him one time.

For those of you, like me, that want a bit more for proof, I can't help
you. I only can offer anecdotal evidence that I personally satisfied
myself as to his existence.

But it doesn't matter whether Todd exists or not. It only matters that
the LUGNET universe has been in existence since I can't remember
when(1), and that checks mailed to Todd's address get cashed, and that
packages sometimes come from that address bearing goodies.

Whether Todd exists or not is irrelevant. He happens to be a simpler
explanation for these events than any other one I could devise, but
still.

1 - life BL (Before Lugnet) is starting to fade away from memory. It's
so much NICER here.

lugnet.