 Off-Topic / Fun / 3819
Re: **Bad Trader??**
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 09:52:33 GMT

"JS" == Sproaticus  <jsproat@io.com> writes:

JS> No no no no...  Susan Williams is the evil Anti-Todd.  The
JS> difference is blindingly obvious: Susan Williams uses a signature
JS> stamp, while Todd doesn't.

<serious>I've heard that name bandied about before (Susan Williams,
that is.), in all kinds of insinuating places. Did she suggest she was
working for TLC but wasn't? That's the impression I get. Anyone care
to enlighten a poor newcomer?</serious>

Oh, and while we're on the subject of enlightenment, who the
MegaBloks is this Todd fellow?

Regards,

Johannes.
--
Syntax is all the money collected at the church from sinners -- Herre de Jonge

<insert funny description here>