 Off-Topic / Fun / 2968
Re: The existence of Todd (was Re: **Bad Trader??**
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 14:57:11 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Piffle. I was just there today. If you made a map of the area it would
be marked "Here there be larval flamers".

We may WISH RTL went away but it's still there, like a bad penny, it
keeps coming back.

Now, is it a sin to go slumming to RTL?

Yes, my son, you have sinned indeed. But the Lord Todd is forgiving. You must
plead with him for His forgiveness.
Your pennance shall be four "Hail Todd"s.

DaveE