 General / 7950
Re: **Bad Trader??**
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 21:39:12 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> writes:
[...]
You hear that, Todd?  There is some guy over in RTL right now that is
wondering "What ever happened to Todd Lehman?" LOL;-)

I can see why he's wondering...!  I screwed up majorly when I entered his
last payment into the account file.  His payment in IX was several months
late, but he also participated in X, and when he paid for X, he paid for IX
at the same time.  I accidentally entered the payment as a single payment
(it should have been entered as two), and I never realized that he was paid
up IX as well as X.  (My auction accounting software is very primitive.)
I also haven't been replying to many e-mails at the auczilla.com account
lately because there's no auction running and it's so much more tempting
just to finish up the logistics of the auction and send people good news
rather than replying with bad news.  :(

--Todd