 Off-Topic / Fun / 2964
Re: **Bad Trader??**
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 12:00:39 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <37EB4ABF.374238EC@voyager.net>...
Selçuk wrote:

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <37EA00C2.12B7E5FA@voyager.net>...
Look. For people that consider what I say sufficient proof, Todd exists.
I say so. I claim to have met him AND Suz multiple times.

It's just like god exist since his/her prophet (Jesus, Muhammed, etc) • show
that it is written in his/her book (bible, kuran, etc.) that each of them
meet him/her several times. How can you prove that YOU exist?..:-)

I looked in my navel. Didn't find any blue mud, but the fuzz is
sufficient evidence for me. Do you want to look in my navel too?

Muwhahah....No, no ..Thanks for the nice offer..maybe another time..:-)

Selçuk

People, I'm not tying to start another debate, please take it as a joke
(yes, it may be stupid somehow..:-).

This is off-topic.FUN. If you want to start a debate you're in the wrong
room. :-)

Thanks...:-)

Selçuk "wondering how he can show it if I would want" Göre

PS. Larry, did you received my last message replied to you (about the
piece-local money exchange)?