 Off-Topic / Fun / 2954
Re: **Bad Trader??**
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 19:40:18 GMT

James Brown wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal writes:

Josh Spaulding wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Look. For people that consider what I say sufficient proof, Todd exists.
I say so. I claim to have met him AND Suz multiple times.

Sometimes he even gave me things to share with the rest of you, like the
seeds of the various Jambalaya boxes (which seem to have taken "go forth
and multiply" to heart). I'm still hoping for golden plates, although I
did get some trans yellow ones from him one time.

There is only one Todd, and Larry is his prophet?

"profit";-)

Ya mean all that Todd is getting out of this is Larry?  Wow.  Todd is *really*
dedicated to the hobby.  <grin, duck and cover!)

Don't be fooled.  It's a lot! <wait for me!>

-John

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/