 Off-Topic / Fun / 3513
Re: center/centre
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 12:29:37 GMT

Matthew Wilkins <mwilkins@nospam.nai.com> wrote in message
news:FLFD7u.HF4@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Peter Callaway writes:

Not that I'm against patriotism (but I am against Australian news • services
treating America as the centre of the universe - not the USA's fault).

Well, if this is any comfort, Israeli news treat USA in the exact same • way.

Shiri   :-)

(Don't tell anyone, but I'm an _American_ and I'm tired of the *American*
media treating America like it's the centre of the universe.)

Hey, isn't America the exact centre of the world?..:-)

PS. I have a question, to Washington people most probably. Do your
policemen/security guys/whatever stops the regular traffic for hours since
the president's car(convoy) is passing? Ours do for your president..:-) (you
know, Clinton is here in Turkey right now)

-Cheese, president-in-exile of the People's Republic of Alaska.

I'm a patriot; Alaska first! Woo hoo! Go Alaska!! I just hate living
there.