 Off-Topic / Fun / 3507
Re: center/centre
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 03:19:06 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Peter Callaway writes:

Not that I'm against patriotism (but I am against Australian news services
treating America as the centre of the universe - not the USA's fault).

Well, if this is any comfort, Israeli news treat USA in the exact same way.

Shiri   :-)

(Don't tell anyone, but I'm an _American_ and I'm tired of the *American*
media treating America like it's the centre of the universe.)

-Cheese, president-in-exile of the People's Republic of Alaska.

I'm a patriot; Alaska first! Woo hoo! Go Alaska!! I just hate living there.