 Off-Topic / Fun / 3508
Re: Underwear Survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 03:21:32 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal writes:
Tom McDonald wrote:
14. What activities do you expect to wear your (brand omitted) Sport product
for? (check all that apply)

o relaxing around the house[1]
o everyday wear/at work[2]
o going out (movie, dinner, etc.)[3]
o hanging out with friends[4]
o excercising/working out
o working around the house/yard[5]
o general weekend wear
o playing sports
o watching sports[6]
o at work
o other (________________________________)
[1] in only my underwear, throwing empty beer cans at Regis Filbin • Is that your *final* answer?
[2] the tighter-fitting ones make me work faster • I use the tighty-whities for birth control.
[3] watching movies in my underwear, cuz I like cold theaters • DVDs in your BVDs?
[4] sharing and trading
Hanging out with friends?  Sounds like the elastic is worn out.

You have to wear the elastic out.  Otherwise they chafe terribly.

[5] there's no better way to enjoy weeding • How about skivvies AND a stogie?
[6] in only my underwear, throwing empty beer cans at John Madden

That would never fly with me.  Nor would Madden;-)

I think the whole point was the distinct lack of fly in the first place.(1)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/

2: As opposed to any other place.  We'll just leave that to your imagination,
you sick, sick person!  ;)