 Off-Topic / Fun / 3505
Re: Underwear Survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 02:31:52 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote:

In a recent purchase of underwear (briefs), there was included in the package
a customer information request form. Being that I had never been requested to
participate in a survey about underwear, I thought I'd read what possible
questions about underwear a company could ask. Most of the questions were
typical to just about any sort of clothing purchase such as, have you ever
purchased any other of our products, how would you rate the product, age,
gender, etc. But question #14 made me laugh so I thought I'd share it:

14. What activities do you expect to wear your (brand omitted) Sport product
for? (check all that apply)

o relaxing around the house[1]
o everyday wear/at work[2]
o going out (movie, dinner, etc.)[3]
o hanging out with friends[4]
o excercising/working out
o working around the house/yard[5]
o general weekend wear
o playing sports
o watching sports[6]
o at work
o other (________________________________)

-Tom McD.
radiotitan.8m.com
when replying, spamcake was used as American submarine ballast until 1941

[1] in only my underwear, throwing empty beer cans at Regis Filbin

Is that your *final* answer?

[2] the tighter-fitting ones make me work faster

I use the tighty-whities for birth control.

[3] watching movies in my underwear, cuz I like cold theaters

DVDs in your BVDs?

[4] sharing and trading

Hanging out with friends?  Sounds like the elastic is worn out.

[5] there's no better way to enjoy weeding

How about skivvies AND a stogie?

[6] in only my underwear, throwing empty beer cans at John Madden

That would never fly with me.  Nor would Madden;-)

-John