 Off-Topic / Fun / 3491
Re: center/centre
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 04:01:40 GMT

Shiri wrote:

None of you mentioned the beatiful spelling of theater / theatre.

Well, I'll mention your beautiful spelling of beautiful...<g,d,r>

-John

They also have credits, ya know!

(Sighing with grievance)

The big screen isn't appreceiated anymore...

Shiri "Shara Shir Sameyakh" (1) Dori

(1) That's a hebrew tounge tyer. Sorry. It means "singing a happy song" :-0
(That's me, singing...)