 Off-Topic / Fun / 2085
Re: Lee Iacocca's Kevin Bacon number <= 3 (Was: LDraw Parts Update 9905)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 07:10:20 GMT

On Tue, 6 Jul 1999 22:23:23 GMT, Sproaticus <jsproat@io.com> wrote:

Terry K wrote:
LI Within 3 degrees of KB?  OK, prove it.  :-)

Julia Roberts is in Flatliners with Kevin Bacon
Cher is in The Player with Julia Roberts
Lee Iacocca is in an infomercial with Cher

If only this could win me a prize...  :-,

You win.   :-P   <---(prize)

-- Terry K --